Saturday, December 22, 2007

SOS... TIME IS RUNNING OUT

Besides the financial side of it, I cannot understand why Isiah continues to show confidence in the players that are not fighting for him. Quentin Richardson's outburst was disturbing to say the least. I have always felt as though he was one of the players trying, and I don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but if I was coach, that would be grounds for dismissal.

Lee, Robinson, Jones, Crawford, and Randolph are obviously putting out maximum effort night in and night out. I wouldn't want to cause a mutiny, but to send a statement, if nothing else, those would be the players I start.

True the Bobcats were up by 29 points, so they probably relaxed a bit, but until that crew came in, just like they did against the Cavs, we were on the verge of "not competing", and that has to be unacceptable.

Well Kobe is coming to town next.... If something doesn't change soon, I would have to equate his mindset with career suicide. SAVE OUR SEASON ZEKE.... TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!

No comments: