Thursday, February 7, 2008

BLOG WARS.... I STILL BELIEVE!!!!!!!

I like how ppl come online say offensive s#!*, like, I don't know basketball. Whatever...... You don't know me "ONLINE GANGSTERS"!!!! I have been in team sports throughout my adolescence, and I played league ball as an adult. Let's tell the truth, you guys have a visceral hatred for Isiah Thomas, and anyone that believes in what he is "trying" to accomplish. Just like the ex Celtic players.

Every season has been tumultuous to say the least. They kept making changes because they were succumbing to pressure. I'm glad they finally got the gumption to say f*&^ it, we’ll go down swinging with what we have. Look at Miami, is Pat Riley an idiot? He has won several championships, 1 a couple of years ago, they basically "had" the same team this year, and they were still worse than us. Look at the Nets, a couple of Final appearances, but now what???? Basically, everyone has written us off, and that only emboldens my affection for the Zeke. F&^% what you think, honestly.

I am a New Yorker, KNICKS/GIANTS/ & YANKEE FAN...... have been as long as I can remember, and I completely understand how fickle the masses can be. I don’t switch teams and jump ship when times get rough. We can argue all day long, but when the Giants were struggling, I distinctly remember the team being relieved to play on the road because the fans at home were so unsupportive. Matter of fact, they won all the significant games on the road. All of the sudden they win, and 1 million plus fans come out to celebrate....

Eddy Curry is the weak link. If he develops defensive skills, and gets in NBA shape, we will be the envy of this league. Like I said everyone loves a winner, and until the Knicks "win", you tadpoles will NEVER give them their due. NYC teams will always be amongst the highest payrolls in the league, the $$$ is irrelevant!!!!!!! It doesn't entitle you to anything, but overcoming adversity… now that builds character, & championships. Attack me personally all you want, but I will never back down from what I believe, electronically or in person. I’d rather die first.

No comments: