Thursday, February 7, 2008

REMEMBER THIS................

Now that the Giants have vindicated me, I can fully support "MY" Knicks ... NY fans are the "best" when you win, but the absolute "worst" when you lose.

True, the Knicks have lost the past 7 games, but they have been competitive in "every single" one of them. They are playing much better ball then they were the first two months. Once this team learns how to finish games, they will surprise "a lot" of ppl.

Most of you criticizing them now were probably the same ones ready to give Eli the hook after the first two games of this season, and were at the parade shamelessly chanting "PATRIOTS S@#K". FICKLE NY FANS!!

Isiah is not the problem, Dolan is not the problem, it's chemistry, and sometimes that takes time to develop. Eddy Curry is the only one I am most disappointed in. Had he done the off season work, and became a defensive presence, I believe we would be battling the Celts for the Atlantic right now.

Unfortunately, many in this beloved city have no patience, nor understanding that no dollar value can be put on CHEMISTRY, it's something that a team cultivates through experience and effort. I don't care how much money you spend on the roster.

Isiah depsperately wanted Garnett, but the good old Boston boys wouldn't let that go down. What did Minnesota get in return for Kevin again? Oh yeah, NOTHING!!!, of significance. Kevin is a true "glue" player. he would have resurrected the franchise, and Marbury's reputation.

I'm still a Knick fan, just like I'm still a Yankees, and Giants fan. I will be supportive unless I believe the organization has truly given up. Needless to say, I don't think that is the case here. The east is so weak, we still have a chance to make the playoffs, and yes, I still believe we are one run away from contention.

No comments: