Monday, January 7, 2008

1st step towards goal....

Again, I'm proud of the way we played against the Pats, and I'm kind of happy we lost that game too.. I think it allowed us to get a glimpse of how good we could be, but at the same time; losing enabled us to focus more intently on the task at hand, with a little chip on our shoulders to boot.

I knew Eli was capable... As I stated in the past, he doesn't need to be a superstar, he just needs to play under control and take what the defense gives him, someone will always be open, especially, if the line is able to keep the opponents off of him, as they did yesterday.

We didn't force anything, and that must be the mindset going into Dallas next week. Protect your quarterback, have a balanced attack, don't give up the big play, and take care of the football. If we do those little things, we have a chance to beat all the teams in contention. We definitely have the talent this year.

No comments: