Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Call me a dreamer......

By no means should the Knicks feel giddy about last night's victory, but they should feel encouraged by the "collective" TEAM effort, and the defensive presence Curry (finally) displayed.
Now it's a matter of being consistent, on both fronts. I have always maintained that Curry is the key, if he can stay focused WE WILL, no doubt, be able to string a couple of victories together, and in the long run, we will make the playoffs. That will save face, and it will ensure Isiah has an opportunity to finish what he started, but in order to contend for a championship, I still think we are "1" franchise player away.

If L.A. has a disappointing playoff run, and we could somehow get Kobe next year; with Artest pretty much declaring his preference for the hometown team, I envision finally bringing that trophy back to the Garden within the next 3 years. Call me a dreamer ppl.... But I truly believe in what Isiah is trying to accomplish, he just needs a little luck now.

No comments: